Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday flowers and goose update.

I've some lovely flowers today, though I have no idea of their names. The purple one grows from a bulb and there are millions of these through the fields right now. The other is a bright green flower, which works well to complement other colours and lasts forever cut.
In goose news I have nothing to report. Nothing! There has been no trade and no execution. Just three cranky geese who attack anything in their path, including cars. I'm not going to mention them again until something happens, but its becoming a bit of a joke.
I'm putting my foot down though- no pigs until the geese are dealt with. I think they're even upsetting the chooks- none of them are broody yet, with the whole coutryside exploding with new life.

Don't be shy! Leave a comment below, say hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment