Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Who says i eat better when I'm working?

I spent yesterday at home, working on the website amongst other things.

While gallavating around the countryside usually means wonderful, rich seasonal lunches based on truffle or wild boar, a quiet day at home is usually my respite from all of that delicious Tuscan food.

I wanted to share my lunch with you, because it was delicious, italian, homemade and simple- homemade pesto!

Ingredients

The last of the basil from the garden
A small handful of pine nuts
Our own fresh pressed olive oil
A small clove of garlic
Grated parmasean cheese

Instructions
Take all ingredients, pop them in a mini blender, blend until it has an attractive consistency, adding oil to thin the sauce.
Cook your favourite pasta in salted water until al dente, stir through pesto.

Find a spot of sunlight somewhere and enjoy!

Bon Appetito!

No comments:

Post a Comment